Monday 13 February 2017

Sew Fresh Sew along and Canada 150 progress

On Saturday, I finished sewing the next three blocks in the Next step Design's Canada 150 quilt.  I'm happy that I am keeping up with the blocks each week.  And, a friend let me root around in her red scraps so I have some new variety :-).


Blocks 37 - 39


On Saturday the third block in the "Have a Jolly Little Christmas Quilt along" from Sew Fresh Quilts was published.  This one was a Christmas bow.  I made two bows, one for each colour way I'm using.  They turned out very nicely.  This is a really fun project!


I had to pay attention to keep all the letters going in the right direction for this one :-).

I was afraid the red dots would be too light, but I like the way it turned out

Quite a few of the blocks plus a variety of odds and ends on the design wall :-)

4 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Nice blocks. I'd like to see the striped block in the bottom right hand corner. It looks really interesting.

Maureeneh said...

Great job!! Everything looks great.

The Cozy Quilter said...

Nice bows. You are soon going to run out of room on your design wall for all those Christmas blocks!

Lorna McMahon said...

What a beautiful view on that design wall, Jacqui! You did a great job with that text print bow block. So nice to see all your blocks together!