Tuesday 13 June 2017

Major catch up on the Canada 150 blocks

It is not good to procrastinate on these blocks!  I got very behind as I was away twice for a few days in the last few weeks and just did not have time to catch up.  I tackled a few blocks yesterday and then decided to really focus today and cut all the rest, including today's posting, this morning and finally got completely caught up.  There were some very time consuming blocks in this bunch and I was glad I saved block #77 for last :-).  That went together really quickly.  Now to see if I can keep up every week again!

It was a lot of fun choosing fabrics for the various blocks. I managed to find a few prints in my stash that fit with the story to go with the block.

Blocks 76 - 78
Blocks 79 - 81

Blocks 82 - 84

Blocks 85 - 87

Blocks 88-90

I had purchased these mini templates on keychains years ago and they sure came in handy for blocks 91 and 92

Blocks 91 - 93

3 comments:

Joy L. said...

I love your blocks Jacqui. I'm so behind because I'm working on two tops right now. Hope to get back to this project soon.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That will be a great quilt!

Quilter Kathy said...

You are doing an amazing job of keeping up with these blocks!
I've fallen quite a bit behind and work away on them as I can.