Sunday, 6 September 2026

By Annie Bags

After making the Mixer Cover, I took a look at more patterns from ByAnnie!  There are some really interesting bags done by her.  And when you buy the pattern, you also get a $5.00 coupon which is good for access to a video which shows the steps to make the bag.  They are well done and help when you get a spot that doesn't quite make sense.  I went on the July Shop Hop which takes place for the month of July in 13 different Quilt Shops in Southern Ontario, Canada.  This gave me lots of temptation to look at other patterns!  And a few came home with me plus a few other supplies.  I got together with a friend and made the bag, "Open Wide 2.0".  This comes in three different sizes.  I made the large size.  I dug into some of my Tula Pink fabrics for the occasion.  Here is the finished bag.  I just love the rabbits on the fabric.  Inside the bag there are several pockets.  I hope to use the bag to take things along to our next quilt retreat.
I had a fun zipper in my stash and used it in the bag.

No comments: