Thursday 3 December 2015

More progress on the Indian Orange Peel

Another step closer in getting the Indian Orange Peel finished...visited Hyggeligt in St. Mary's ON this week and found a lovely, lovely Phillip Jacob's chrysanthemum print for the back of the Indian Orange Peel and an aboriginal dot for the binding.  Now to finish agonizing over how to quilt it!!  I don't want to do too much quilting on it, but what to do?  I have some Christmas gifts to finish and can procrastinate a bit more :-). 

Backing and binding fabric

2 comments:

Balmoral Quilter said...

Getting this one done is a huge accomplishment! Mine, alas, is still in bits and pieces in a box. I adore the orange you have chosen for the binding!

The Cozy Quilter said...

Love love love the backing!!!! I need to get back to my IOP too...