Saturday 27 August 2016

More Pillows for Holland.....

Before going to Holland, I also made three Selvage Star Pillows for my two cousins and for one of my husband's cousins.  We stayed at each of these homes for part of our trip to Holland.  While I was at it, I also sorted out all my selvages by colours.  That really helped to make these pillows.  This is one of the patterns from Cut Loose Press. 

Here is the process of some of the selvage sorting :-)

I had three of these baskets...once you start stirring them they fluff up big time!

Grey pillow went to Jake's cousin, Martijn and Wilma

This one went to my cousin Corine and Bert

This one went to my other cousin Liane and Henk
Interestingly, everyone in Holland has these cute little chairs and each pillow fit perfectly with their decor and into their chairs!

1 comment:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Love the pillows and the quilting! Great job, Jacqui!