Tuesday 22 December 2020

Shattered angles UFO top finished

 This quilt top was finally finished this afternoon!  It was started in a class with Susan Purney Mark.  She came to speak to our guild at the London Friendship Quilt Guild in March of 2011!  I was signed up for the workshop the day after and purchased the book at the guild meeting fortunately.  We woke up to snowstorm the next day and only three people living close to the venue were even able to make it.  I did take the day (with my newly purchased book) and followed the directions to work on it that day.  I blogged that sewing day here.  It ended up being put into a box and I came across it this summer and decided to get it finished.  I'm very happy with the way it turned out. It did use up a lot of scraps.

Now to quilt it or get it quilted so it will truly be finished ☺.

Finished quilt top

 

2 comments:

Patti said...

Love how the colors pop with that little add of black.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That is a fun finish! Congrats!