Wednesday 30 December 2020

Journey 2 Nebula part 3

 I finished a few more projects on the Journey2Nebula sew along that Jaybirds quilts was hosting online this Fall.  These little projects were a lot of fun.  Here is the Gazebo pattern which I did in some Christmas scraps I had in my stash.  I dug out my Westalee foot and ruler to quilt some straight lines in it.


 

As I was sorting through my "to quilt" basket, I came across this Rock Candy topper that's been in the basket for a few years.  I got it quilted as well.  Another item of the UFO list ☺.

 



 

2 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

These jaybird hexagon quilts are addictive!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I really like how you quilted the top one. I have the Westalee foot and ruler set, but I don't remember how to use them.