Saturday 5 November 2022

Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt - Chilhowie

After some pondering, I've decided to join the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt again this year.  It is called Chilhowie this year. The first post on the mystery can be found here. This post gives information on the colours and amounts of fabric needed and the first clues will be up the day after American Thanksgiving.   I had a good time this week digging through my scraps and stash finding colours.  I will add and remove from the stash yet as I go along I'm sure.

I had this Ana Maria Horner wide back on the table for another quilt.  Doesn't it look great with the colours?  But, this backing is meant for another quilt :-).

Here are the possibilities so far from my stash.  There is definitely enough to get started on the quilt. The pain chips are clipped to the baskets.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Glad you're playing along. Good Idea to clip the Paint Chips on the baskets. I'll watch for more posts with the Chilhowie Mystery.