Saturday 14 November 2020

Journey2Nebula

 I've been participating in a stitch along with Jaybird quilts called "Journey2Nebula".  It's supposed to be practice for doing the Nebula quilt, which I will likely not be doing as I still have too many ufo's.  But, I had a bunch of the patterns she was going to work with plus a few half started and half finished projects, so I decided to jump onboard and get a few of these projects finished.  The first one was easy as I already had the top completed ☺.  I quilted it and gifted it for someone's cottage.  I just completed the pillow with the Lucky Charm pattern today. 

Finished runner

I used the leftovers of the fabrics for the back

Quilted with simple straight lines

Lucky Charm was the the next pattern and I made this with a charm pack called Farm Fresh

I made this one into a pillow

I found this apple print in my stash which works perfectly for the back and added a covered zipper closure as per the S.O.T.A.K. website instructions.  I love the professional look it adds to my pillows ☺.

I used up all the rest of the charm squares to make this little table topper.  There was just enough apple fabric to piece for the backing.  It is quilted in diagonal lines with turquoise thread.

 

2 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Your pillow and table runners are great finishes. The journey to nebula projects may just entice you to make that quilt!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Pretty finishes!