Tuesday 17 November 2020

Livingroom Furniture

This was a very fun pattern that I picked up at Smith Owen Quilt shop in Grand Rapids, MI when I went on a trip for three days to the big Quilt Show in August 2018.  The pattern is a "Get Cozy Mini" from Pen + Paper Patterns .  The shop had a little bundle of F8ths available.  I finally got a chance to make this at a virtual retreat with our small quilt guild (hosted on a face book group).  I wanted something "fun" to work on, not something I had to finish ☺.  It is approximately the same size as the popular Row by Row quilts so it will get a turn to hang on the hanger which I bought at the show as well.

 

Living room furniture


I love the funky sofa fabric and the quilt ladder

very retro pattern

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute! Mea of Treadle On is having a Black Friday (Friday after Thanksgiving) virtual sew-in (Zoom). I'm hoping to participate in that.