Monday 25 October 2021

Dear Jane progress

 The London Friendship Quilt Guild started up a Dear Jane support club last week and I got a chance to work on some Dear Jane blocks again.  The first one was done awhile ago, but I finished the other 5 blocks since last Wednesday!  Prepping blocks ahead of time is the key.  I need to take some time to prepare some more blocks again.  We'll see if the momentum remains :-).

 

B 6 Wild Goose Chase

B 9 Tinker Toy

B 10 Jud's Trophy

B 11 Melissa's Cross

B 12 Starflower

C 11 Soldiers and Sailors Monument

 I'm working on filling in the missing blocks in order or rows now.  I almost have rows A & B complete.  I now have 73 blocks completed of the 169.

 

 

2 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations on getting back in the game. I have more than 100 blocks made of my second Dear Jane quilt. My first was in civil war colours and this one is brights.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Good luck on the Dear Jane quilt blocks.