Tuesday 4 March 2008

Finished DJ BOW this week!

Every week on the Dear Jane list, a block of the week (or BOW) is published to help us keep on track for sewing at least one block a week. I actually finished it this week :-). It was quite an easy one and I was just cleaning up this button fabric which I used for borders for my "Ode to the Button" wallhanging (pictures to follow when it's finished!) when it struck me that this fabric was blue! I could use some for my DJ quilt and this week's block would showcase this fabric nicely.


It is F 4 Old Windmill

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love the fabric you chose for this block! The center fussy cut is perfect! Congrats on finishing the BOW.

Elly D said...

I love the fabric too. It's so pretty. Thanks for sharing Jacqui.

Susan In Texas said...

I love the buttons in your block - too cute! I did mine in bright red and lime green; could they be more different?

Susan

See mine at http://www.susanintexas.blogspot.com