Wednesday 17 June 2020

Row by Row

Row by Row is starting up soon and I just finished one last week and realized I had two done that I hadn't blogged yet.  So, here are the latest ones completed.  I have a lot to do yet.  These little quilts have great memories of trips to visit the various quilt shops and picking up these cute patterns or kits.  Even though I have many to finish, I will probably pick up a bunch of new ones this year ☺.
(click on the photo for a larger view)

 
2017 On the Go from E & E's cloth and Creations in Newton ON
Backing of the red and white quilt



2015 Water from the Workroom in Toronto ON

2018 Music from Smith-Owen in Grand Rapids, MI

I found the row by row hanger that I bought at the quilt show in Grand Rapids almost two years ago and it finally got hung up :-).

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute quilts. The guitar is really cute.