Two of my granddaughters have American Girl and Maplea dolls and Charity's Dad made her a bunkbed for her two dolls for Christmas. So, of course she needed quilts for the bed! Her nickname is Cherry so I found some fabric with cherries and matched up the colours somewhat to the quilt I made for her own bed which you can see here. I had used a jelly roll for her bed quilt so didn't have any scraps at all. I made a strip quilt with cherry borders and a bargello with borders around it to make it big enough.
Of course Kara's trundle bed that her Dad made for her awhile ago needed quilts too ☺. I happened to find some of the leftover fabrics for the quilt I made for her bed which you can see here. I also did a bargello for Kara's dolls as well as a strip quilt.
It was fun to do a few doll quilts in between. They are quick and easy and give instant satisfaction ☺.