Tuesday 26 May 2020

Baby quilt for Aria

Our Church ladies always host a baby shower for first babies.  The shower was scheduled at the end of March and of course with this virus, that had to be canceled.  So, we delivered the quilt personally this past weekend and had a lovely little porch visit as well☺.

This quilt was for Becky's baby Aria.  I had picked up the bunny rabbit fabric awhile ago at a local quilt shop.  I was going to put the white rabbit fabric (on the back) on the front of the quilt, but accidentally cut the brown!  I was worried that it was too strong, but once the binding was on, it looked great and it was probably a happy mistake :-).  I quilted it with straight lines which seemed to suit this pattern.  I used up most of the fabric in the back as well.  (Click on the photo for a larger view.)


Pattern is Through the Looking Glass by It's Sew Emma

Back of the quilt





1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Our cancelled baby shower changed to a drive by shower. I'm behind, and just finished the quilt.