Wednesday 20 May 2020

Table runners

I found some pictures on my camera of some table runners I finished in October!  It's about time to post them.  I still have a stack of runners to quilt in a basket in a corner.  Once I start quilting one, I usually do a few at at time ☺. (Click on the photos to enlarge.)


I received a kit from a friend of mine and put it together a couple of years ago.  It's so nice to have it finally quilted.  It's very spring like.

I quilted it on my Bernina 830 vintage machine with echoed swirls all over which suited it.

The backing was included in the kit as well.

This was a sample for a class to try out a pattern.

Backing for the fall table topper

This little mat was a little gift at a booth at Quilt Canada a few years ago.  We received a few 5" squares with a link for a pattern on the internet.  I quilted it with interlocking squares.

Backing for the little mat.

2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute table runners. I really like the fall one. That star really catches the eye.

Preeti said...

All your projects are very spring-like. Pleasant and bright.