Monday 11 January 2021

Frosty Table runner Sew Along

 Some of my friends talked me into joining Border Creek Station's sew along for a table runner called Frosty.  But, I'm happy to report that it's all finished and not in the UFO pile.  I guess with that kind of record, I can do a few new projects in between ☺!  A couple times a week a new clue was posted and it was manageable to keep up.  The units are small so precision was required!  It was a fun project. 


The finished runner on my kitchen table

Lots of little units in those small stars!

I chose blue and white so it looks frosty.

This star finishes at 4 1/2"

The backing wasn't the best, but it was in my stash so used it up.  I quilted it with straight lines approx. 1/2" apart which gives it a modern look.

 

2 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

A perfect winter runner for your table. Lots and lots of tiny pieces!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That Frosty is very pretty. With that backing you can turn it over and use it in the Spring.